Members and friends of First Presbyterian developed a strategic plan. Our current strategic plan is centered on five priorities:
1. Affirm and nurture children, youth and young adults. Involve them in all areas of the church's life.
2. Affirm our commitment to the current building, understanding that our building must be updated and equipped for ministry in the downtown and university areas.
3. Provide vibrant music and worship ministry that utilizes different styles, times, and venues for worship and involvement.
4. Strive to become a "missional" church where mission becomes vital to a large cross-section of the church.
5. Equip and empower the members and friends of the church to be ministers.